COVID-19 Annex – CCOV’s guidelines, procedures, and recommendations
Updated on August 23rd, 2022
Welcome to the CCOV studio! You and your team are an important part of our community and we ask that you join us in doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please use the following guidelines, procedures, and recommendations in order to respect the CNESST’s principal guidelines with regards to workplace safety during COVID-19:
- No one exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19 may enter the CCOV.
Refer to government guidelines to limit transmission of the virus:
- As written on the Government of Québec website, if you test positive, you must isolate yourself for a period of 5 days after the onset date of your symptoms. You can end your isolation period when all of the following conditions are met:
– 5 days have passed since your symptoms started.
– You have not had a fever for at least 24 hours (without taking any fever medication).
– Your symptoms have improved for at least 24 hours (excluding for cough and loss of smell, which can last longer).
– If you are unvaccinated, you must also obtain a negative result to resume your activities after the 5 days of self-isolation. If the result is positive, you must continue your self-isolation.
- If a member of your team tests positive for COVID-19 during your studio occupation or during the 2 weeks after your occupation, you are responsible for notifying a CCOV resource person as well as your team members. While you must inform the CCOV of the name of this person, we will keep this information confidential.
- Whenever possible, a minimum distance of 1 meter between people should be maintained at the CCOV from arrival to departure.
- This distance should also be maintained during breaks and lunch hours.
- Handshakes, hugs and other physical contact should be avoided.
WEARING A MASK IN THE WORKPLACE
- Since May 14, masks are no longer required in performance halls and public spaces. Wearing a mask is optional and the choice remains at the discretion of the individual.
- You will have exclusive access to a single dressing room/washroom.
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio.
- You will have access to a small refrigerator in the studio.
- Meals can be eaten in the studio.
- You will not have access to the CCOV kitchen so bring any eating utensils, etc. that you may require.
- A spring water dispenser will be at your disposal in the studio.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Gaétan Paré, Activities Coordinator – email@example.com
Cover Photo : Sylvie-Ann Paré