In planning for the upcoming departure of the CCOV from Place des Arts, scheduled for February 28, 2023, our main objective is to continue to maintain the activities we offer to the dance community, despite the reported disruptions.
For this 2022-23 season, our technical and simple residency programmes are therefore maintained.
Our technical residencies are currently taking place until December 2022 and our simple residencies will be organized in ‘nomadic’ mode until we can move to a new permanent location.
Calls details and terms
– This call for projects is strictly for simpe residencies.
– Please note that the Virginie Brunelle studio does not allow the use of shoes, dirt, water, or music at high volume.
– White studio / 38 ft x 27 ft.
– Residents will have exclusive access.
Projects that require shoes to be worn can be held in another location (located on the Plateau). Its use will not be exclusive.
- A selection committee consisting of one of CCOV’s guest co-curators and 3 members of the Montreal dance community will evaluate all applications.
- The principal selection criteria are the project’s artistic quality, and the demonstrated need for a residency.
Obligations: Artists must mention the CCOV in all promotional documents throughout the presentation process.